Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas...

I will be home in less than 3 weeks! I can't wait I am more excited to be in CT than in Hawaii. Which is not too bad since I get to go back for another observing night in March! Even better is one of my friends here has time on Keck around the same time so we can take a holiday together then.
It has been hard to get things done though with Christmas distractions.

It was great to talk to everyone at Thanksgiving. Below are some photos from my Thanksgiving but I will have tons more photos to show when I am home. Any requests for Australian wares should be made ASAP as I will spend my last two weekends here Christmas shopping :). I was in Sydney for the last 4 days for a conference and catching up with an ex-swinie. Sydney is nice but Melbourne is better.

No comments: