I put up a tree in the flat. Its not Lucky's and my tree. Its too symmetrical. But I guess I am just being nitpicky.
In other news, I did the target selection for an HST (that's right, you've heard of it, the Hubble Space Telescope) proposal that a Wiggle at CalTech submitted, ie my name is on a HST proposal. SO cool. I also identified another detection within the five Keck observations I got in September. So our success rate jumped from 40% to 60%, a significant jump if your writing proposals! If only I had figured this out prior to our previous Keck proposal. Sigh.
Anyways other than this, productivity has been decreasing with the holidays and we have the Centre Christmas lunch in the city on Friday. I've also been struggling to get all my Christmas cards out in time to reach the States by Christmas. I wish I started earlier.

No comments:
Post a Comment