Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. My parents were particularly cute with sending me this photo of zipper. I want a kitty!I can't say much is all that new. I've been reading a lot and trying to keep up with everyone back home. I hope you all will visit because I don't think I ever want to leave.
I sent in my request for an absentee ballot this week (not that my vote will matter much in CT). Everyone here talks about the election as well (there have been plenty of reports and editorials about Sarah Palin) thankfully though, not as much as at home. I admit after a few beers I am often guilty of bringing up the topic. And I often go on about it with my flatmate who tells me all about the politics here.
I keep forgetting what time of year it is because the weather here is becoming more like spring. Its weird to think I will be missing Thanksgiving soon. I wish I could be there to see baby Arthur (and of course everyone else).
Well I should start paying more attention now. Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment