Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cloud

Observing again, last night, most likely bound to be cloudy as 7/10 have been. But I guess thats nothing in comparison to the storms in Melbourne with 120 km/h winds. I always seem to be at the telescope when there is extreme weather in Melbourne. Last time there were those two minor earthquakes and the time before that the long heatwave.

I have managed to get some work done this run given all the clouds. I am also designing the website for the WiggleZ survey which has been in need of updating. Its nice to have some design problem solving again.  

I am off to California in two weeks. September 3rd is my one year anniversary of arriving in Melbourne, seems short and long of course and there is so much more I want to get done. I will have another review in 6th months time so hopefully I will have more to show by then including a submitted paper.

My favorite photos of the week, these really make my day, keep posting please!

No comments: