I am starting to lag behind on this. I am keeping quite busy. I have the Brisbane WiggleZ meeting coming up next week where I have to talk briefly about the Keck data we got and how I plan to use it
. It should be a good exercise for me. I am also looking forward to seeing Brisbane and having some constant warm weather!
There are a ton of arts festivals currently on in Melbourne. Last weekend there was the Dream Festival which had this statues throughout the city.
I've acquired more furniture, an IKEA bed, some great old mirrors on ebay and a desk from ebay as well. My flatmate has driven me to get the ebay items (its quite convenient knowing someone with a car!).
Also just to be confusing, Australia has just "sprung forward" in terms of Daylight Savings Time so I am now 15hrs ahead of home and if I recall, the States will soon "fall back" and therefore I will soon be 16hrs ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment